Are you feeling a little stuck or uncertain about the next step in your career?
Are you still not quite sure what you want to be when you "grow up"?
Perhaps you are feeling the pressure as all of your friends seem to have it all together?
Maybe you thought you knew what you wanted, but you still aren't feeling fulfilled?
If any of this rings true, then the Career Clarity Quest is for you!
THE TOPICS WE WILL COVER INCLUDE:
- What were your childhood dreams? Is there any place for them in reality?
- Understanding your motivators - what drives you and lights you up?
- How do you gain and lose energy and how can you balance this?
- What are your core strengths and what is holding you back from achieving your dream?
- What are your work preferences and behavioural styles and what types of work will this suit?
- What are your values and how do these impact on your career choices?
- How does all of this information come together to bring you career clarity?
- What further information do you need to get really clear about your career path?
- Let's take action - we will develop an action plan so that you know exactly what to do next!
WHEN YOU SIGN UP, YOU WILL GET:
- A welcome email, with instant access to my ebook, How to Define Your Purpose, Vision and Values (Then Use Them To Craft Your Perfect Career), so that you can start preparing for the quest!
- 7 lessons over 7 days, with exercises to help you become clearer about the direction of your career. Each lesson will take you approximately 10 to 15 minutes to work through, however, you will always have the option to dig deeper and build upon your responses.
- Ongoing access to my weekly newsletter, The Hump Day Digest, which provides useful tips and tricks for you to find and maintain true career fulfilment. I also share information and articles from around the web so that you have loads of resources to refer to when taking your next steps.
- The opportunity to schedule a free 30 minute coaching call, where we can further explore your career possibilities.
- Just remember, you get all this for free! No obligations, no sneaky sales tactics - FREE!
What others have said about working with me:
Bec's support and guidance has empowered me to take ownership of my resume and taught me how to strategically think about each job I am applying for and to make my resume reflect that. This skill has given me so much clarity confidence when putting together an application for a job. I also don't dread doing up applications anymore as Bec makes it fun and makes me want to present the best paper version of myself!
Safety Expert and Creator of Real Yum
Thank you so much for your coaching, mentoring and the many things you have taught me. I have learnt so much from you, your blog and your expertise in writing the perfect cover letter and resume. I am so thankful for this and so much more, I really couldn't have made it to where I am without you! All the best x
A little bit about me:
Hey, my name is Becca and I am the creator of Pop Your Career! I have been working in human resources for over ten years and have helped hundreds of people, just like you, to find, secure and thrive in their dream careers.
To tell you the truth, I am a bit of a geek when it comes to this sort of stuff. I think careers are cool and in addition to running Pop Your Career, I also have a day job in recruitment. Although my job allows me to keep my finger on the pulse and stay up to date with what is happening in the industry, the reason I am there is career fulfilment. I love my job, I love my career and I want to do everything I can to help you feel the same way.