Thanks so much for expressing interest in writing a post for the Pop Your Career website. We're more than happy for you to pitch us some ideas for blog posts. We've also included our contributor guidelines below. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.
- Pop Your Career only accepts original posts that are not published elsewhere. Please ensure your post is original.
- We prefer long form content at Pop Your Career as this is more engaging for our audience. Only posts of 800+ words will be accepted.
- We only publish guest posts that provide general career advice, rather than advice specific for certain industries.
- Please submit your blog post in a Word document and include a short bio about you that we can share with our audience. Alternatively, you can include the text of your blog post in the body of your email - no Google docs or PDFs please.
- We would love you to share your post once it’s published - please tag Pop Your Career on Facebook or Linked in and @popyourcareer on Instagram.
- If you wish to include any images with your post, please ensure they are royalty free or that you have express permission from the creator.
- We reserve the right to edit blog posts to ensure they are appropriate for our audience. This may include editing language for style and search engine optimisation.
- Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.